Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Northampton
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Northampton Include?
When it comes to the Charleston dance hen party in Northampton, you can expect to come away from the fun-filled dancing session having learnt a full choreography filled with jazzy moves. After a quick warm-up to get you all stretched out, your dance instructor will switch on some 1920s jazz music and teach you all the moves, steps and gestures included in their dance routine. Once rehearsed to perfection in your spacious private venue, you will put on a full run-through of the choreography to round the session off. Invite some spectators to watch your performance to show off everything you have learnt and to make things extra special!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.