Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Northampton
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Northampton?
Bring out those high-kicking legs and sexy moves that made French cabaret with a fully choreographed routine to learn on a Burlesque dance hen party in Northampton. This fantastic style of dance has recently sky-rocketed in popularity due to the likes of Dita Von Teese and makes for the perfect addition to any hen party. You will arrive at the private city centre venue where your class will be hosted before meeting the dance instructor who will teach the class. They will start things off with a warm-up to get your muscles moving and to assess your group’s ability level. If necessary, the tutor can then fix the difficulty of the class if need be. Either way, you’ll all be dancing like the pros when it comes to the final performance at the end of the class!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.