90's Dance Class Hen Party in Northampton
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Northampton 90’s Dance Hen Party?
On a 90s dance hen party in Northampton you and the girls will be able to get yourselves moving and learning a fun dance routine. You will have a trained dance instructor who will teach you all there is to know for your dancing experience. Head to your private city centre function room and get ready to learn a variety of different steps and moves. All of these will then be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine that you can perform to some iconic 90s songs.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.