80's Dance Hen Party in Northampton
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Northampton 80s Dance Hen Party?
Head back to the decade of synth music, loud clothing and even louder dance moves by learning a fully choreographed dance routine on an 80s dance hen party in Northampton. A totally unique way to celebrate, this one-of-a-kind class will be hosted at a private venue in the city centre. This will be exclusively for your group and will be taught by a dance instructor. They will have prepared a fully choreographed routine with a retro twist as you get those muscles moving and feet shuffling! After warming up, you’ll be taught the steps and moves at a pace that suits the whole group’s ability level. By the end of the class, you will all get to show what you’ve got in a final group performance!
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.