Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Newquay
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Newquay Include?
There’s been many iconic dance styles from all over the world across the years, but nothing quite compares to the Charleston. The Charleston dance hen party in Newquay has your group learning a complete Charleston dance routine with all the correct choreography work put together by your very own dance tutor. Easy to follow despite ability and in a convenient and fun environment in the city centre makes this activity a great choice where you can learn something new. By the end of the class, you’ll get the chance to nail the routine by performing the whole thing to some ragtime jazz.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.