Thriller Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn the iconic and spooky routine to Thriller!
- Nice fun warm up to MJ’s other hits
- Trained dance instructor for the session
- Practice the infamous moves before the finale
- Your group will do their best zombie impression for the final performance to Thriller!
- Includes private space in central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
hat Happens During a Thriller Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle?
Smooth moonwalking and beastly ghouls. Everything a Michael Jackson fan would love is what makes the Thriller dance hen party in Newcastle what it is. Perfect to dress up but just as good without, a dance instructor will welcome your group into the city centre venue and get you to do a brief yet energetic warm up. After the great start, you’ll then be shown all the moves to the famous 80s video and give the whole thing a shot once you’re confident. No matter how spookily bad your dancing is, all abilities are covered and any spectators are more than welcome to join.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For effect, go the whole hog and dress like a zombie with face paint, fake blood and ripped clothes – or the classic MJ look with red jacket and single white glove.
There are no reviews yet.