Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What’s to be Expected on a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Newcastle?
If you strive for glamourous, a splash of jazz and that classy Broadway stage vibe, then there’s no other choice than the Chicago dance hen party in Newcastle. From the onset, you’ll learn all the moves and styles of this fabulous American dance from a talented dance instructor. The class will open with a warm-up that puts everyone in the zone before the teachings begin. Once you’re comfortable with all the moves, you’ll perform a fully choreographed routine using all you’ve learned.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.