Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What To Expect With a Newcastle Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Turn back time to the roaring 1920’s with a classy Charleston dance hen party in Newcastle, an exciting addition to your hen weekend. Kick off the class by stretching your bods with a quick warm up before learning about the moves and style of the iconic dance. Led by a top-notch instructor in a comfortable city centre venue, you’ll promptly pick up new skills and have a great laugh at the same time. When you’ve learnt all you need to know, you’ll perform the entire choreographed routine.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.