Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What To Expect With a Newcastle Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Turn back time to the roaring 1920s with a classy Charleston dance hen party in Newcastle, an exciting addition to your hen weekend. Kick off the class by stretching your bodies with a quick warm-up before learning about the moves and style of the iconic dance. Led by a top-notch instructor in a comfortable city centre venue, you’ll promptly pick up new skills and have a great laugh at the same time. You'll perform the entire choreographed routine when you’ve learnt all you need to know.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.