90's Dance Class Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Newcastle?
In the party ‘toon, learn some new moves in the 90’s dance hen party in Newcastle. This themed dance class will take you back in time to this musically rich decade, where you’ll learn a choreographed routine from scratch with help from a trained dance instructor. Held in private venues in the city centre, let your hair down and rehearse each step before the grand finale. To end your dancing class on a high, the group will come together for a final performance to a medley of infamous 90s songs, with the option to record it all for a lovely hen weekend memento!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
See all our Newcastle hen party dance classes
There are no reviews yet.