80's Dance Hen Party in Newcastle
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes On During an 80s Dance Hen Party in Newcastle?
The 80s dance hen party in Newcastle takes you back to the best era of music, so get ready to wear the flashiest neon clothing and get your boogie on. After greeting the trained dance instructor that awaits you, you’ll be thrown into an energetic warm up to get your bodies moving and into the zone. From there, you’ll have the pleasure of listening to some of the best 80s hits and learning all the moves from the decade. In the end, you’ll have been taught a full routine to show off at the wedding!
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.