Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Milton Keynes
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What is the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Milton Keynes?
A chance to learn the dance routines from the famous Chicago musical with a private venue and dance instructor included. To start your Chicago dance hen party in Milton Keynes, join in with a fun warmup. Then, your experienced dance teacher will run through the moves that make up the routine to a medley of Chicago music! Each of these dance classes is run at your own pace with no prior dancing abilities needed. To finish, bring your hen troop together for a grand finale of the choreographed dance routine.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.