Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Milton Keynes
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What is the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Milton Keynes?
The Charleston dance hen party in Milton Keynes is a chance to learn the classic dance style from an experienced dance teacher! Set in a private, central venue, your group will kick off the session with a light-hearted warm-up. Then, learn each step individually with the dance instructor to guide you throughout. All of these dance classes are tailored to your group’s dancing abilities so don’t worry about falling behind. Once everyone has practiced and perfected the moves, it’s time for the grand finale. Come together for one fully choreographed dance routine to a medley of Charleston music.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.