90's Dance Class Hen Party in Milton Keynes
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester?
Prepare to blow the girls away on your hen party in Milton Keynes with the funky 90s dance class! Based within your own private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area, you and the girls will learn a fully choreographed dance routine to hit songs from the 90s. The routine will have been put together by a trained dance instructor to suit your groups dancing abilities. The instructor will be on hand throughout the class to help you and the girls learn all the moves, steps and timings before the ultimate performance.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.