Street Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What’s Involved With a Street Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
When it comes to a street dance hen party in Manchester, you and the girls will come away from the activity having learnt a fun fully choreographed routine. Your dance session will be held in a roomy reserved venue in Manchester city centre or a surrounding area like Strangeways, Norther Quarter and Spinningfields, keeping the buzz of the city with you the entire time. On arrival to your venue, you will meet your dance instructor and take part in a warm up. Your instructor will tailor make the class to suit your abilities, so there’s no need to worry if you aren’t the best dancer. You’ll then start to learn some fun street dance moves which ultimately piece together to form a full dance routine. You and the girls will end the activity by performing your final piece.
What to Wear for Your Street Dance Class?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.