Rock n Roll Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a choreographed routine to rock classics.
- Start with a nice warm up
- Trained instructor will be there throughout
- Learn some unique steps and routines
- Rehearse the moves before the finale
- For the grand finale, get together as a group for a final performance to a mix of famous rock songs
- Central venue with private room included
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens During a Manchester Rock n Roll Dance Hen Party?
Is the bride to be a lover of all things rock n roll? Then a rock n roll dance hen party in Manchester will certainly get her busting out a classic air guitar. The class will start with a warm up to get everyone on their feet and raring to go. The dance instructor will then teach you some steps, moves and dances which will piece together a fun and entertaining dance routine. Once all the moves are mastered, you and the girls will perform the final routine to round off the class. All our dance classes in Manchester are held in private venues in the city centre or surrounding areas such as Northern Quarter, Spinningfields and more. They are also made to suit your groups dancing abilities, so no one has to worry about not being able to keep up.
What do You Wear for the Rock n Roll Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Go all out if you like with chains, big boots and black eyeliner for that Rockstar look.
There are no reviews yet.