Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
Jazz things up on your hen weekend with a fun filled Chicago dance hen party in Manchester. During this dance class, you and the girls will learn a fully choreographed dance routine filled to the brim with classic Chicago moves with the helping hand of a trained dance instructor. Once you’ve practiced until perfection, you’ll perform the routine in one go for the ultimate grand finale. Every routine is tailor made to suit the groups dancing abilities, so everyone can happily get involved and have fun from beginning to end. Luckily for you, the class will be held in a private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area making it super accessible. Surrounding areas include Spinningfields, Blackfriars, Northern Quarter and more.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.