Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
Jazz things up on your hen weekend with a fun-filled Chicago dance hen party in Manchester. During this dance class, you and the girls will learn a fully choreographed dance routine filled to the brim with classic Chicago moves with the helping hand of a trained dance instructor. Once you’ve practiced until perfection, you’ll perform the routine in one go for the ultimate grand finale. Every routine is tailor-made to suit the group’s dancing abilities, so everyone can happily get involved and have fun from beginning to end. Luckily for you, the class will be held in a private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area making it super accessible. Surrounding areas include Spinningfields, Blackfriars, Northern Quarter and more.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.