Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
Throw it back to the roaring 20’s with an entertaining Charleston dance hen party in Manchester. During this dance class session, you and the girls will take part in a fun warm up before learning iconic Charleston dance moves with the helping hand of a dance teacher. After all the practicing, you will put your new dances to the test in a final performance to end the class. There’s no need to worry if your dancing skills aren’t to par as the instructor will tailor make the routine to suit everyone’s abilities. You’ll have plenty space to dance in as the class is held in a private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area such as Spinningfields, Northern Quarter and more.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.