Bollywood Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a classic routine from Bollywood films
- Nice warm up to kick the class off
- Be taught by a friendly dance instructor
- Learn all the traditional steps & hand movements
- Practice the moves as you go
- For the finale, the group will perform the full routine together to some Bollywood music
- Private room in a central venue
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Bollywood Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
A Bollywood dance hen party in Manchester will get you and the girls feeling energetic and having fun as you learn an exotic choreographed routine. Regardless of your dancing abilities everyone will have fun during this class as your dance teacher will tailor make the experience to suit your group. You will learn Bollywood steps, moves, hand gestures and much more before performing your final routine to round off the day. To top things off, the class will be held in a private venue either in the city centre or surrounding areas such as the Northern Quarter, Spinningfields and more.
What to Wear to a Bollywood Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For added effect, choose to dress up in famous Bollywood saree’s, harem pants & hip scarves.
There are no reviews yet.