ABBA Dance Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Manchester ABBA Dance Hen Party What Happens?
From start to finish, your ABBA dance hen party in Manchester will be fun, energetic and a laugh with all the girls. Let your hair down as you head to your private city centre venue where you will meet your trained dance instructor. From here you will complete a fun warm up to get you all ready to dance and then you will be shown all the dance moves that have been put together to suit your ability. This is a great way to add something a little bit different into the hen weekend. And once you’ve learnt all the moves you will put them together into a dance routine.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.