90's Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester?
Start your 90s dance hen party in Manchester with a fun and extremely energetic warm up. Once you’ve completed your warm up you and the girls will be able to learn some iconic 90s themed dance moves. All of this will be done with your trained dance instructor in a private city centre venue. Of course since this is a 90s themed dance class we advise you bring all the scrunchies, bright coloured clothing and a lot of energy! When you’ve figured out the moves for yourself you can then enjoy a medley of all the best 90s classic and put together your fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.