90's Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester?
Start your 90s dance hen party in Manchester with a fun and energetic warm-up. Once you’ve completed your warm-up, you and the girls will be able to learn some iconic 90s-themed dance moves. All this will be done with your trained dance instructor in a private city centre venue. Of course, since this is a 90s dance class, we advise you to bring all the scrunchies, bright coloured clothing and a lot of energy! When you’ve figured out the moves for yourself, you can then enjoy a medley of all the best 90s classics and put together your fully choreographed dance routine.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dresses like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, and tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.