Street Dance Class Hen Party in London
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Street Dance Hen Party in London?
During your street dance hen party in London you and your hens will be able to have some fun whilst dancing together. Start the session off with a warm up and then move onto your street dance moves that your instructor will put together for you. When you’ve got the hang of all the moves and steps put them all together to some music and perform your fully choreographed dance routine. It’s a great experience that everyone can get involved in as it is tailored to you. Our event can be held in London and all the areas around like London Bank, Soho, Covent Gardens, Piccadilly Circus and more.
What to Wear for Your Street Dance Class?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.