Jive Dance Class Hen Party in London
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Jive Dance Hen Party in London, What Happens?
During a jive dance hen party in London, you and the girls will be able to put together a fully choreographed dance routine. Start the session by meeting your dance instructor and get into a warm up. Then you will be able to start learning all the moves of the jive like the high knees and kicking of feet. It’s a lot of fun that all the girls will love. You will be able to do your routine in a final performance in a private central function room in the centre of London or areas like Soho, Covent Garden, West End, Piccadilly Circus or even Leicester Square.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!