Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in London
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in London?
If you’re looking at adding the Chicago dance class hen party in London to the hen weekend, you might want to know what the experience entails! During one of these energetic sessions, your girls will meet and greet a trained dance instructor who has choreographed a dance routine ready for you to learn! Learn each individual step and rehearse as you go before stringing everything together for a fully choreographed dance routine. Conveniently all our parties are held in private venues across London in areas such as Covent Garden, Soho, West End, Clapham, Tower Hill and more.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.