Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in London
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Charleston Dance Hen Party in London?
Try the traditional Charleston dance hen party in London, an energetic addition to the hen weekend that is sure to make some memories. During this short and sweet session, you and the girls will meet your trained dance instructor who will run through a fun warm up to engage the group. From there, learn the basics of the classy Charleston dance theme and rehearse the moves before the final group performance to end the day on a high! We use a variety of venues around London’s main areas like Soho, Central and West End just to name a few – but all venues carry the same quality and enough space for all the girls to join in the fun.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.