Belly Dance Hen Party in London
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Will you Learn on an Edinburgh Belly Dance Hen Party?
The unique belly dance hen party in Edinburgh is a treat for all the girls, providing an energetic experience that anyone can sink their teeth into. In a modern, central venue you and the hen group will take part in a traditional belly dancing event that will teach you the classic hip moves and belly rolls. A trained dance instructor will be on hand to lead the class and tailor the steps to everyone’s dancing abilities. Your group will come away from the dance session with new skills and a fun choreographed routine that you can whip out at the wedding!
What Do You Wear to a Belly Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.