ABBA Dance Hen Party in London
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in an ABBA Dance Hen Party in London?
The ABBA dance hen party in London will teach you the techniques and moves to some of the most iconic songs from world-famous ABBA! Let your hair down during a fun warm up before learning some choreographed steps from your trained dance instructor for the day. Rehearse on the go ready for your final group routine. At the end of the themed dance class, come together as a group for your performance to a medley of classic ABBA tracks, all held in central and private venues for your hen group.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.