Jive Dance Class Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Jive Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Take on the challenge of learning a fully choreographed routine to one of the most iconic dances of the 1940s with a jive dance hen party in Liverpool. Hosted at a spacious and modern venue at the heart of this maritime city, your class will be led by a trained dance instructor. They will kick the session off with a quick and energetic warm-up that will prepare you for the session ahead! From there, you’ll learn the moves and steps that will come together to form the full routine. All of this will take place at either a mirrored dance studio or a private hotel/bar function room, giving all of you the space to let your hair down and get active!
What Should You Wear to the Jive Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.