GLEE Dance Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What To Expect from a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Is the bride-to-be a big fan of this hit American TV series? If so, then she’s going to love a GLEE dance hen party in Liverpool! Whether it’s Single Ladies or Don’t Stop Believing, you girls will get to learn a fully choreographed routine to one of the show’s power ballads. After a high-energy warm up, it’s time to learn the first moves and steps! Your experienced dance instructor will be there to teach you and host the session, with the ability to tailor the class to suit the group’s ability level. This event will take place at a spacious and private city centre venue, so you won’t be far away from all the action that Liverpool has on offer when you’re all finished up!
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.