Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Bring your best jazz hands and plenty of energy as you head to the stages of Broadway with a Chicago dance hen party in Liverpool. This unique experience will take you back to the start of the 20th century where you’ll be taught a fully choreographed routine to a huge classic like “All That Jazz”. This will all take place at the heart of the city at a private and modern venue, such as a dance studio will full mirrors or a private hotel function room, for example. This will leave you and the girls enough room to bring plenty of energy and learn a new skill. After going over the moves and steps to put into your routine, it’s time for the final performance where spectators are welcome to come and watch!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.