Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Bring out those jazz hands and take yourselves back to the early 20th century with an iconic Charleston dance hen party in Liverpool. Hosted by an experienced dance instructor, this high-energy and unique experience will teach you a fully choreographed routine that can be tailored to suit everyone’s ability level. This class will take place at the heart of this maritime city, either at a mirrored dance studio or a private function room, for example. Either way, you girls will have a modern and private space to learn and practice your dance routine before finally performing it! This is a fantastic way to get active at your hen party but is also suitable for groups of all ages and abilities.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.