80's Dance Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with an 80’s Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Take yourselves back to the days of synth pop and prepare for some high-energy fun with an 80s dance hen party in Liverpool. Hosted at the heart of this maritime city, your class will take place at a private city centre venue that’s both modern and spacious, giving you plenty of room. After a fun and quick warm-up, your professional dance instructor will go through the moves and steps that will come together to make a fully choreographed routine. At the end of the session, it will be time to perform the routine with the rest of the girls to a huge 80s tune everybody knows and loves. Not only is this a great way to bring some active fun to your day, but this class can be tailored to fit the ability level of the whole group as well!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.