Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
How Does the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Lincoln Work?
Your themed dance class is led by an experienced dance instructor in a private venue who will teach you the moves from the Chicago musical! During the Chicago dance hen party in Lincoln, your hen group will take part in a light-hearted warm-up to start with. Once you’ve slipped on your dancing shoes, it’s time to learn a sequence of individual moves at your own pace. You don’t need any prior dancing abilities for this dance class; simply do your best. Everyone will have a chance to practice and perfect the steps before the big finale. Come together as a group for a fully choreographed dance routine to classic songs from the popular musical.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.