Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
How Does the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Lincoln Work?
Your themed dance class is led be an experienced dance instructor in a private venue who will teach you the moves from the Chicago musical! During the Chicago dance hen party in in Lincoln your hen group will take part in a light-hearted warmup to start with. Once you’ve slipped on your dancing shoes it’s time to learn a sequence of individual moves at your own pace. You don’t need any prior dancing abilities for this dance class, simply do your best. Everyone will have chance to practice and perfect the steps before the big finale. Come together as a group for a fully choreographed dance routine to classic songs from the popular musical.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.