Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What is the Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln?
The Charleston dance class hen party in Lincoln is an experience where you and the girls will have the chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine. Your dance class will start with a warm up provided by your dance instructor who will be with you throughout the day. After your warm up you will be able to start learning a variety of dance moves that will slowly be pieced together once you’ve got the hang of it all! And at the end of the day you can perform the dance routine that you have learnt with the girls.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.