90's Dance Class Hen Party in Lincoln
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do On a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Lincoln?
On a 90s dance hen party in Lincoln you and the girls will be able to learn some new moves to put into a choreographed dance routine. Meet your dance instructor and get ready to warm up your muscles and get dancing. All of the dance moves that you learn will be tailored to you and the girls so that everyone can get involved. Once you’ve got the hang of all the dance moves you will be able to put them all together into a fully choreographed dance routine. There will of course be some iconic 90s songs to go with as well!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.