80's Dance Hen Party in Lincoln
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on an 80s Dance Hen Party in Lincoln?
During an 80s dance hen party in Lincoln you will find yourselves throwing it back to the decade of neon lights and scrunchies. You will be greeted by a trained dance instructor on the day who will take you through the whole experience, starting off with a fun warm up. From here you will then be able to start learning a series of different dance moves and steps. All of these will be put together when you’ve got the hang of them and along to some iconic 80s songs, you can perform a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.