Jive Dance Class Hen Party in Leicester
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Jive Dance Hen Party in Leicester?
Taking part in the Jive dance hen party in Leicester means you can have fun learning something new which you can also show off at the wedding! Even if your group is not the greatest at dancing, anyone will love this entertaining class of jazz and the boogie-woogie. You’ll kick things off by heading on over to the city centre venue which will be fully exclusive to your group, spacious and safe. Then, you’ll do a quick warmup before learning all the moves to a complete Jive routine. You’ll have themed music playing in the background to immerse you throughout the event, you could even dress up to look the part too! At the end of the class, you’ll give it a shot to complete the whole routine as a collective.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.