Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Leicester
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Leicester Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
You and the girls will be able to look forward to learning a fully choreographed routine with a Leicester Chicago dance hen party! Your session will start with a warm-up to get you ready, and then you will be able to move on to learning all the steps that will be put together into a complete routine! It’s the perfect experience for you and the girls if you want to add something a little bit different to the weekend celebrations. And perfect if your bride-to-be is a lover of Chicago.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.