Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Leicester
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with a Leicester Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Expect a lot of fun, laughter, and some amazing dance moves during the Leicester Charleston dance hen party. What better experience than a dance class where you get to learn how to dance like you are back in the roaring 20s? You will start the experience off with a fun and energetic warm up before moving onto learning a range of different dance moves. All of the moves you’ve learnt will then be pieced together into a fully choreographed dance routine that you can perform at the end of the session.
What To Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.