90's Dance Class Hen Party in Leicester
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Leicester 90s Dance Hen Party?
Travel back to the iconic decade that rounded off the 20th century in style as you learn a high-energy choreographed routine on a tutor-led 90s dance hen party in Leicester. This event will be hosted at a private city centre venue that’s both modern and spacious, such as a function room or dance studio. This will ensure that all you girls have got the room to bust a move and have lots of fun! After the instructor gets things started with a quick warm-up, it’s time to learn the moves and steps to a hit 90s tune you’ll all know and love. With the chance to perform as a group at the end of the session, this is a fantastic way to incorporate some energetic fun into your celebrations.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.