GLEE Dance Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens in a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Dublin?
During the unique GLEE dance hen party in Dublin you’ll learn some moves from the popular TV show from an experienced dance instructor. In a private, central venue your session will kick off with a warmup. Then, each person will have plenty of time to perfect each step at their own pace with the dance teachers help. Your experience will finish with a bang as you come together for a finale choreographed dance routine! All the music will be well known covers from the cult GLEE show.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.