Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Does the Chicago Dance Hen Party in Dublin Provide?
This unique Chicago dance hen party in Dublin is a dance session based on the famous musical with a dance tutor to teach you the popular moves. Set in a private and central venue, your dance instructor will first run through a warm-up to get everyone comfortable. Then, bring out your inner Roxie or Velma and learn some of the moves from the favourite musical Chicago! You don’t need to be a professional dancer for this, simply have a good time. To end the session on a high your group will run through a choreographed routine incorporating everything you’ve learned.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.