Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What is the Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Dublin?
The classic Charleston dance hen party in Dublin will teach you the traditional moves from an experienced dance instructor in your own hired venue. When you arrive, the dance teacher will meet your group and go through a light-hearted warm-up. Then, learn each step separately with no prior dancing skills needed! There will be plenty of time to master the moves to classical music. To close off your session with a bang your entire group will run through an entire choreographed routine to show off their new skills.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.