Belly Dance Hen Party in Dublin
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Does the Belly Dance Hen Party Include?
All of our belly dance hen parties in Edinburgh include a fun, vibrant routine taught by an experienced dance instructor in your own private venue. You don’t need any prior belly dancing skills, simply turn up and get stuck in! After a fun warm up your dance teacher will go through the moves and hip thrusts with everyone. The class will go at your pace with plenty of time to master each step. To finish the experience, band together for a final routine to traditional belly dancing music!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!
There are no reviews yet.