GLEE Dance Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Glasgow?
During the GLEE dance hen party in Glasgow, you and the girls will be able to learn a fully choreographed dance routine. Your session will start by meeting your dance instructor who will be taking you through the whole experience. First, you will start off with a warm-up that will get you ready for the rest of the class. Then your routine will be decided by your instructor and you will go through learning all the different moves. Once you have got the hang of them all you can then piece them all together into a fully choreographed routine to perform.
What Should I Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.