Dirty Dancing Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn the moves from the classic dirty dancing film
- Great for a bride to be who loves the cult classic
- Fun warm up
- Learn basic, individual moves
- Rehearse as you go
- Then put everything together in a choreographed routine to classic Dirty Dancing tracks
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Glasgow Dirty Dancing Hen Party, What Happens?
A dirty dancing hen party in Glasgow will get you and the girls having heaps of fun whilst learning a choreographed routine. On arrival at your private venue in the city centre or a surrounding area, you and the girls will meet your assigned dance instructor who has piece together a dance based around the hit film for you to learn. Whilst iconic dirty dancing songs are playing in the background, you will learn all the steps and moves in the choreography which have be created to suit everyone’s dancing abilities. After those have been mastered, you’ll put on your final dirty dancing performance and feel like Baby!
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, - even Baby’s blue cardigan!