Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Glasgow Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
When it comes to the Chicago dance class hen party in Glasgow, you can look forward to a jazzy session of fun dancing in the comfort of a private venue. The venue will be based in the city centre and comes with your very own professional dance instructor. They’ll kick the dance class off with a cheerful warm up to get you all prepared for the choreography. Then its time for the main event! You will practice and rehearse the Chicago themed dance routine as classic jazz tunes play in the background, ready for you to put on a final performance that’s worthy to show on stage. If you’re feeling up to it you can invite along some friends or family to watch your final run through!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.