Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Glasgow Chicago Dance Class Hen Party?
When it comes to the Chicago dance class hen party in Glasgow, you can look forward to a jazzy session of fun dancing in the comfort of a private venue. The venue will be based in the city centre and comes with your very own professional dance instructor. They’ll kick the dance class off with a cheerful warm-up to prepare you for the choreography. Then, it’ll be time for the main event! You will practice and rehearse the Chicago-themed dance routine as classic jazz tunes play in the background, ready for you to put on a final performance that’s worthy to show on stage. If you’re feeling up to it, you can invite along some friends or family to watch your final run-through!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.