Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in Glasgow Include?
Get ready to transport back in time to the 20s as you learn a jazz-filled routine during the Charleston dance hen party in Glasgow. To kick things off, you and the girls will head to the city centre and make your way to your private spacious venue. There you will be introduced to your dance instructor who has a Charleston dance choreography up their sleeves for you. After a quick warm up you’ll dive right into learning the routine along to jazz music. Watch, practice and rehearse the moves and footwork to perfection, ready to put on a final stage-worthy performance which you can invite spectators along to watch if you fancy it!
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.