Boy Band Dance Class Hen Party in Glasgow
- Nail the moves to your favourite boy band anthems
- Start with an energetic warm up
- Experienced dance instructor to lead the class
- Rehearse the steps and moves
- Come together as a group for the final performance to some classic boy band songs and dance routines.
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask
What do you do on a Boy Band Dance Hen Party in Glasgow?
Give the girls a completely unique experience with a boy band dance hen party in Glasgow and learn a choreographed dance routine to a boy band tune from back in the day! Whether it’s Take That, Boyzone or Westlife, your tutor will have prepared a routine for you when you meet them on the day. Once you arrive at the private city centre for your class, you’ll meet your tutor before starting the class off with a warm-up. After that, it’ll be time to get straight into the moves and steps of the routine. When you get to the end of the class you’ll be more than ready to perform the full routine as a group in one last performance!
What Do You Wear on a Boy Band Dance Class?
MaKe sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For some hysterical pictures, dress up like your favourite heart throbs from classic boy bands!
There are no reviews yet.