Belly Dance Hen Party in Glasgow
- Get ready to learn a cheeky & fun dance routine
- Enjoy a fun warm up to start
- Choreographed by an experienced instructor
- Learn a variety of shimmies & body vibrations
- Put together all your moves for an impressive final routine with all the group
- Provided in a private room of a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators can come free of charge
What Will you Learn on a Glasgow Belly Dance Hen Party?
The belly dance hen party in Glasgow will get you and the girls learning a fully choreographed dance routine with the helping hand of a professional dance instructor. Based within a private venue in the centre of the city, you and the girls will start things off with a fun filled warm up to get you all stretched out, ready for all of the shimmying and shaking. Your dance instructor will run through all the belly dancing moves with you all, teaching you the routine step by step. The routine itself can be tailored to suit your groups dancing abilities on the day, so there’s no need to worry if you feel like you have two left feet!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. You can also opt for traditional wears like hip scarves, bedleh and harem pants for extra movement!