90's Dance Class Hen Party in Glasgow
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes On in a Glasgow 90s Dance Hen Party?
Prepare to dance and sing your hearts out to all the best 90s tunes with the 90s dance hen party in Glasgow! All the girls are guaranteed to get involved and love this energetic class regardless of their dancing skills. Things will kickstart with you and the girls heading to your private venue within the city centre or a surrounding area. Your dance teacher will be waiting for you there with a perfectly choreographed routine for you to learn iconic 90s songs. After all the girls have mastered the steps, timings and moves, you’ll be put to the test with a final performance. You can invite friends along to come and spectate, or if you don’t fancy leaving the comfort of your own home the dance tutor can come to you!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.